Business Lawyer Service
Financial Outsource provides to maintain any business document according the requirements of the Tax Code of Georgia. Our professional lawyers provide either written or verbal consultation.
Many of our clients retain us to act as their outsourcing lawyers. This arrangement has three principal benefits: (i) we develop an in-depth familiarity with your business, culture and legal needs; (ii) we maintain a long-term relationship, which facilitates efficiency of service; and (iii) we become an integral part of your management team.
The specific general corporate services we provide include:
- Startup counseling
- Preparation of the founder’s agreements
- Counseling in the preparation of the corporative structure
- Commercial contracts, including services agreements,
- partnering agreements, vendor/supplier agreements and reseller agreements
- Employment and consulting agreements
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Seed capital financings, including “friends & family”
- Bad debt related cases
- Strategic alliances, joint ventures, outsourcing and other partnering transactions
- Acquisitions of specified assets