Are you starting your own business and need to save cash? Does your business lend itself well to operating in a virtual environment? Are your employees willing to work from their homes, cars, or other moving targets? Or, do you simply think the environmental benefits are reason enough to consider a virtual work space?
Whatever your reasons, we will guide you through some of the issues you have to deal with when setting up a virtual office.
Financial Outsource’s Virtual Office services in The Virtual Office package provide you the combined benefits of the Communications, Address and Meetings packages all wrapped up in one cost-effective monthly rate.
Financial Outsource’s service includes:
• A receptionist to answer your calls in your company name and transfer to your office, mobile, etc.
• Dedicated telephone number
• SMS messaging
• Prestigious city business address
• Management of mail, faxes and couriers
• Allocated multilingual personal assistant*
• Use of an office